Reach for the Stars
This popular set is jam-packed full of fun and educational treats, sure to delight any parent. A lively selection of expertly picked toys to nurture early cognitive and motor skill development.
This Box features items that are going to get babies hands moving and fingers exploring.
These loveable sock toys are a fun way to promote visual development, self-awareness and hand-eye coordination.
- Laying baby on their back and letting them reach for their feet.
- Squeezing the crinkly wings to encourage baby to reach towards their feet.
Classic World Rattle
Made from beautiful beechwood and non-toxic paint, this toy supports musical and auditory development by producing a gentle sound when rolling.
- Laying baby on their tummy and rolling rattle toward them.
- Rolling rattle to one side and letting baby track it with their eyes.
Klank the Robot
This fun and stimulating character, which includes a baby safe mirror, builds self-awareness and recognition, while its different colours and textures promote cognitive and visual development.
- Attaching to a pram or car seat for learning on the go.
- Placing just out of reach to encourage rolling or crawling.
This bright and beautiful toy is full of different textures giving baby something stimulating to chew on and explore. Made in New Zealand by Estilo, they are environmentally friendly containing no waxes or oils, making it safe for baby.
- Placing just out of reach to promote reaching and later rolling.
- Moving it slowly from side to side above baby’s head and watching them track it with their eyes.
Contrasting Colour Book
Research shows babies prefer to focus on high contrast shapes and colours, as their brains can be easily overwhelmed. This book provides something simple to concentrate on and is great for visual development.
- Pointing to different objects. Naming and talking about them.
- Reading in a varied and sing-song tone.
Made in New Zealand, this adorable handmade character squeaks and rattles as baby tracks its contrasting colours, great for visual development and hand-eye coordination.
- Placing the owl just out of reach to promote reaching and later rolling.
- Moving it at different speeds and angles above baby’s head and watching them track it with their eyes.
Silicon Elephant Teether
Made from silicon, this locally designed piece allows baby to safely experiment with texture, touch and shape while easing gum pain and stimulating brain and eye development.