3 Year Old Gift Box - Small
This set is full of opportunities to get creative and imaginative. Watch in wonder as they become engrossed in these cleverly designed toys aimed at nurturing development during this important stage.
Scrambled Egg Feelings
An adorable little book that makes reading interactive and fun. Children get to match each character to its feeling, perfect for developing social and emotional skills and a sense of self.
- Encouraging child to identify different eggs as you read through the story.
- Asking them to try the expression on their own face.
This is an old favourite that develops children’s imagination, fine motor, and social skills. Great for group or individual play, this retro set never fails to delight.
- Setting up mini beds on the floor with soft toys as patients.
- Talking about different body parts by rubbing ointment into knees, elbows, chin, shoulders etc.
This fun wooden puzzle helps children to develop their pincer grip by repeatedly picking up pieces and slotting them into place. They learn to identify vehicles with easy-grasp pegs while working on hand-eye coordination, problem solving, numbers, and colours.
- Counting wheels on each puzzle piece.
- Talking about each vehicle and what they do.
Get creative while learning Te Reo Māori with these bright and cheerful easy-to-grasp crayons by New Zealand artist, Glenn Jones.
- Lining up crayons in the colours of the rainbow, then singing the rainbow song using Māori names.
- Drawing the first letter of their name and getting them to trace over it.